1. Put all magazines (anything printed on shiny paper, such as catalogs, magazines, flyers, inserts or brochures) in one pile. These can all be recycled together.
2. Gather all newspaper (no glossy ads, please) together in flat stacks.
3. Break down and flatten boxes. These can be placed in blue containers outside our warehouse.
1. Clean out all glass containers thoroughly, especially those containing food.
2. Remove lids and bag them separately.
3. Bring all glass into the recycle center and place in the appropriately labeled bin.
1. Rinse all cans before sorting.
2. Gather aluminum soda cans and like materials.
3. Put food cans in a separate container.
4. Bring inside the recycle center and place in appropriately labeled bins.
1. Sort plastics into groups as follows. There should be a marking on bottles to indicate into which group the container fits.
2. Rinse and remove lids.
3. Bag each group separately and place in the appropriate bin inside the recycle center.Still confused? No problem, we're here to help! Contact us with questions anytime.
Holland Rescue Mission | 356 Fairbanks Avenue | Holland, Michigan 49423 | 616.396.2200 | www.hollandrescue.org